Sări la conţinut
- Seeing others positively reveals our positive traits, seeing others negatively reveals our negative traits.
- Your favorite song is probably your favorite because you associate it with an emotional event in your life.
- A hug longer than twenty seconds will release chemicals into your body that make you trust the person you’re hugging.
- People tend to be happier when they are kept busy, as this prevents them from thinking about the negative things in life.
- People are more honest when physically tired. This is why people confess things during late night conversations.
- Opposites don’t attract. You’re more likely to be attracted someone who looks and thinks the same as you do.
- Volunteers are significantly more satisfied with their lives than non-volunteers.
- Chocolate discharges the same chemical into your body that is produced when you start falling in love.
- Happiness, anger, sadness, fear, disgust, and surprise are the six emotions that are universally expressed.
- The placebo effect is getting more powerful over time. As medical technology improves, our faith in medicine becomes stronger.
%d blogeri au apreciat asta: