The way we decide to utilize our time in order to maximize our productivity in achieving certain long-term goals is called ‘time management’. If you want to not waste your time and achieve your dreams as quickly as possible, here are 8 tricks for you:
- FOCUS – Focus on the ‘important few’ rather than on the ‘important many’.
- STOP PROCRASTINATING – Most people tend to tackle easy tasks first and push out the difficult ones – don’t fail into this trap.
- BE EFFECTIVE – It’s not a race. Don’t try to be the most efficient, try to be the most effective.
- PLAN – Plan out your work day and sick to it. Check off accomplished tasks as you do.
- STAY ORGANISED – Once you get organized, stay organized.
- DECLUTTER – Declutter your desk, your inbox, your task list, and then your life.
- PRIORITIZE – Rank your tasks in terms of priority and align them with your job demands and your goals.
- FINISH THE JOB – Develop your ‘finishing instinct’ when you get to a task, complete it on matter what.
Bonus tip: FIND OUT WHEN YOU’RE WASTING TIME – and to something to achieve your goals instead.
I wish you the best of luck!