Sări la conţinut
- The same situation affects everyone very differently and we are all, at least partly, responsible for how we see it.
- When someone refuses to tell you what’s wrong, you tend to think that is your fault.
- Asking for advice is a powerful way to influence others and bring them close to you.
- Overthinking causes the human mind to create negative scenarios and/or replay painful memories.
- All of your thoughts turn into life experiences. If you dream about a trip in Paris, you`ll see everywhere signs about it.
- Use your tone of voice from your chest, not from your nose and you will command much respect.
- When feeling romantic love, people think more expansively and less analytically, have a longer-term outlook, and are more creative.
- Listening to 5 – 10 songs a day can improve memory, strengthen immune system and reduce depression risk by 80%.
- Palm and fingers are trust indicators, the more of them you show, the more people will believe what you’re saying
- When we are stressed, our nervous system tighten up and we lose our creativity.
%d blogeri au apreciat asta: