Sări la conţinut
- Men and women who listen to similar music tend to be better communicators and have longer lasting relationships.
- Listening to music at high volumes can make a person calmer, happier and more relaxed.
- Our brain releases dopamine (a pleasure chemical) when we discover a new favorite song.
- Music is so influential on the brain that the type you listen to actually has the ability to change the way you think and look at the world.
- Music helps reduce anxiety, and also helps the human body get through stressful times.
- Your heartbeat changes with the music you listen to.
- It’s not the song that makes you emotional, it’s the people and things that came to your mind when you hear it.
- People tend to develop an emotional bond with music because when people walk away, music is all that is left.
- We are subconsciously more attracted to people who have the same music taste as we do.
- Listening to 5 to 10 songs a day can improve memory, strengthen immune system and reduce depression risk by 80%.
%d blogeri au apreciat asta: