Sări la conţinut
- Relax you muscles – Progressive Muscle Relaxation (PMR) reduces cortisol, releases physical tension and helps with insomnia.
- Read a book – Stress declines by 68% after reading for just 5 minutes.
- Go outside – 20 minutes outside is enough to reduce stress levels. Even viewing nature scenes increases serotonin and boosts happiness.
- Keep a journal – Journaling helps to clear the mind, develop a more positive outlook, enhance self-awareness and track progress.
- Get the sleep back in control – REM sleep (when you dream) decreases levels of stress hormones.
- Take a bath – Being horizontal in water mimics the womb conditions and improves mood and optimism.
- Yoga – Yoga teaches us how to accept discomfort. It also slows heart rate, reduces blood pressure and slows again.
- Engage your senses – Name 4 things you can touch, 5 things you can see, 2 things you can smell and 1 thing you can taste.
- Laugh – Laughter releases hormones known to reduce stress, boost immunity and strengthen social relations.
- Go on digital and smartphone detox – Heavy Internets users are 5x more likely to suffer from depression.
%d blogeri au apreciat asta: